Hi guys. Today's post will be short and will start with a update on the Doll-House-Fixer-Upper project. Today we washed and sanded it. It is pretty sturdy. I also made a little pillow and a blanket for the doll house or more the doll house furnicher. Now on to the sketch. It is a light pink shit dress. Probably the first shirt dress I every drew. It has buttons down the front and a thin ribbon sash as you can see. What do you guys think of it? Am I good at drawing shirt dresses?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Going Wild Cat!
Greatings, fashion friends! Today's sketch was inspired by (drum-roll please) A High School Musical! Yes, yes, I know that it's...
-
Okay. So maybe this outfit is not red, white, and blue but it still has stars and stripes. That is a striped dress and some star accessori...
-
This design fetchers a ginghim skirt, a shirt with those little ruffles or tucks or something (I am not shore what little ruffle thin...
-
Hello lovely people! Family, friends, I welcome you all to my blog on this fine (But rainy, at least at my house) Saturday. Is that too fo...
You are great at drawing shirt dresses! Love the style.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Pinky
I think you are a GREAT shirt dress designer!! I love the coller!!
ReplyDelete